Springhouse is a welcoming, inclusive venue for your wedding, conference, meeting, arts event, or celebration. With three adaptable sanctuary spaces, large and small meeting rooms, as well as a fully licensed kitchen, Springhouse can be tailored to fit your needs. As an active member of our community, we have hosted yoga classes, concerts, professional retreats, theatrical rehearsals and performances, support groups, and more. Whether yours is a one-time event or a recurring meeting, two hours or an all-day event, Springhouse welcomes you!
- Three flexible sanctuaries with adjustable seating
- Grand or baby grand in each sanctuary
- Reception/common area (seats up to 200)
- Licensed, professional kitchen
- Guest wi-fi, projectors and A/V available
- Air conditioning throughout the building
Ask us for catering recommendations!
Interested in having SpringHouse host your next event? Please send Deb Murphy, Springhouse Building Coordinator, a message with any specific dates or requests and we will get back to you shortly.
Three Churches, Three Traditions
The Ministry Center is made up of three churches, representing three very different traditions. You can learn more about each tradition below.